I’ve worked has an outdoor educator for over 9 years and have been guiding professionally in Colorado for 5 years. I am also a certified rock climbing guide through the American Mountain Guide Association.
If your interested in getting out and exploring the mountains don’t hesitate to ask. I have experince guiding multipitch rock and ice climbing, winter alpine climbs and my personal favorite backcountry skiiing. Check out my blog for some inspiration and give me a shout to talk about creating a trip right for you. You can reach me at bmarkhart(a)hotmail.com
I work with a variety of companies around Colorado and Washington for permitting and insurance.
Why Hire a Guide?
Not everyone can become and expert in everything. While, you are likely much better at your chosen profession than I am, I am likely going to know a bit more about the mountains than you are.
Not only have a benefited from the knowledge accumulated over the decades by long time IFMGA certified guides but I spend a ton of time in the mountains.
Now I want to pass that experience on. My job is to craft custom trips tailored to your goals that provide a challenging but safe experience. Whether you just want to get out and climb a 14er for the first time or take your rope work on multi-pitch ice to the next level, I can create a trip for you.
- Leave No Trace (LNT) Trainer
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
- American Mountain Guide Association Certified Rock Climbing Guide
- AMGA Courses: SPI, AGC, IIC, SGC
- AIARE Courses: Avalanche 1 & 2 & ITC1
- AIARE Level 1 Qualified Course Instructor
- AMGA & AAA Member
- Ski Descent: Direct Grand Traverse, Traverse Peak (13,041)
- Ski Descent: Standard Route Via Secrete Chute, Capitol Peak (14,131)
- Ski Descent: West Face Mt. Democrat (14,154)
- Ascent: Pervertical Sanctuary 5.11 IV, Longs Peak (14,259)
- Ascent: The Fang WI5, Vail Colorado
- Ascent: Glenwood Falls WI5 III 600-feet, Glenwood Canyon Colorado